Thursday, 11 July 2013

New Blog: Data Science in Action

A couple of months ago I left Last.fm to join the data science team at Mendeley, meaning that for pretty much the first time in my life I'm not officially working on anything to do with music.  So it seemed time to get a new name for my blog.  Although I'm not personally convinced that "data scientist" actually means anything in particular, it's in my new job title, and of course the Harvard Business Review recently called it "the sexiest job of the 21st century", so I've gone with the flow.

If you've found anything of interest here then please follow me over to http://data-science-in-action.blogspot.co.uk/.

6 comments:

  1. new horizon security services manassas va I really like and appreciate your blog post.Much thanks again. Want more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Digital Marketing Company in India
    seo Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post here and thanks for latest smartphone applications it .I always like and such a super colors of phone for these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great models and different kinds of the more information's.

    Digital marketing course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Great work admin.Keep update more blog.
    Cat Coaching in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post here thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.

    Fresher Jobs in Mumbai
    Fresher Jobs in Pune
    Fresher Jobs in Noida
    Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete