Friday, 26 August 2011

Talks...

I'll be presenting a paper on crowd-sourcing data to improve musical tempo estimation at this year's ISMIR conference in Miami in October. This reports some research around a little interactive demo which we released a while ago on Last.fm's labs website. If you haven't tried it yet then give it a go, it's quite fun... and we'll get a bit more data.

I'm also giving another talk on Hadoop at the Stack Overflow Dev Days in London in November.  The nice Stack Overflow folks have also given me some $100 discount codes to hand out, drop me a line if you'd like  one, they are also valid for the upcoming Dev Days in other cities. Update: Dev Days has been cancelled, but it turns out that I'll be speaking on Hadoop at UCL on 16 November.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your informative article on software testing. Your post helped me to understand the future and career prospects in software testing. Keep on updating your blog with such awesome article. testing training in Chennai| Software testing training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your informative article on UFT automation testing tool. Your post helped me to understand the features and functionality of QTP automation testing tool. QTP Training in Chennai | QTP training

    ReplyDelete